Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring Update from the Easlinator


Hey y'all.

Those of you who know and love me (and whoever knows me loves me) are probably wondering, "Where Damion at? I don't see his name in the papers much at all these days?"

Earlier this month, my three-run jack off of Hilleki Okajimama. That's where I'm at. I'm not just making this team. I am this team.

Now, sure I've done some ass-kissing in public. Sure I said that Willie Randolph used to be my favorite player.

"Liked his style," Easley said. "I was a little guy. I wasn't a big home run hitter, so ... Reggie Jackson was exciting, Dave Winfield was exciting. But I don't know. I just had an appreciation for guys who set the table."

But Willie is smoking crack if wants me, Damion Easley, to earn a spot on his club, much less on his club's bench!!

If that dumb bastard doesn't appreciate my POWERMIND: peak performance mental training technique , then he can kiss my ass. Damion Easley doesn't make plate appearances for nothing. And you've got these sorry asses running across the field hurting themselves, sleeping on their necks hurting themselves.

No comments: